Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name and/or email address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except when it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about a User’s means of connection to our Site, such as the User’s operating system, the Internet service provider, and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Customer Service Number may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service. Information provided by Users helps us respond to customer service requests and support User needs more efficiently.
- To personalize User experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site. We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature.
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails. We may use the email address to respond to User inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, he or she will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we always include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email, or Users may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent the personal identification information of Site Users. We may share generic aggregated demographic information about visitors and Users, which is not linked to any personal identification information, with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or to administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with third parties for these limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that includes links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and we are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Any browsing or interaction on other websites, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to the terms and policies of those websites.
User acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, Users signify their acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
customer service number